Can you imagine living in a country under the lead of a dictator? In a country where you don't have access to internet, foreign television channels and other services that we, in countries from 21st century, consider as a common standard? Can you imagine that the government is saying to you everyday and everywhere that all countries around are in constant war and only safe place to live is this this peace of land?
It's crazy idea, we believe you, but there is such place and it's officially called the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or DPR Korea). As you now can officially and safely enter the North Korea and step into the regime of supreme leader Kim Jong-Un, CHERNOBYLwel.come is offering you a small peek to a life of people living in North Korea. Be a part of a small number of tourists that experience this once-in-a-lifetime trip to the one of the most mysterious countries in the whole world.
Become a part of this bizzare and utopian world for a few days on one of the special occassion tours. Whether you want to take part on a celebration of the Kim Il-Sung birthday or rather celebrate the May Day, you'll visit all the must-see sights of the capital city (Pyongyang) such as the Mausoleum where both Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il rest forever, the recently renovated Korean War Museum, Kim Il-Sung Square, or swoop around the iconic 105-story Ryugyong Hotel and much more! You’ll also make your way up to the top of the Juche tower or ride the deep and mysterious Pyongyang Metro.
Also, you'll have the possibility to see something extraordinary on your tour. As we’ve also been given special access to a Russian Mil Mi-17 helicopter to take you for a whirl around Pyongyang city for a unique aerial tour of the capital city.
KIM IL-SUNG BIRTHDAY TOUR - 12th April - 23rd April 2020
Without a doubt one of the top tours of the DPRK tourist season, the birthday of President Kim Il-Sung is the biggest celebration of the year. We expect this to be a huge celebration with fireworks, mass dancing, possibly parades and a number of other events that will most likely be announced much nearer the time to mark the 107th anniversary of the President’s birthday.
- Special events for Kim ll Sung’s 107fth Birthday: these may include fireworks, mass dances or special performances.
- Optional helicopter joyride option - board a Mil Mi-17 to take a 40 minute aerial tour of Pyongyang.
- Plus all the must-see Pyongyang sites including museums, massive monuments and local life.
- Kumsusan Palace of the Sun - The massive mausoleum where the country’s former leaders now lie in State, it’s a place that truly has to be seen to be believed.
- Visit the DMZ, Kaesong City and Sariwon City.
- Head further north to explore the rural cities of Pyongsong, Mt. Myohyang and the border town city of Sinuiju and Dongrim
DETAILED PROGRAM DOWNLOAD HERE.
Starting from 1199 eur for 5-day tour (1599 eur for 8-day tour & 1899 eur for 10-day tour)
MAY DAY TOUR - 27th April - 7th May 2020
Aside from all the usual sites, May Day gives us one of the best opportunities to relax, meet, and hang out with locals during the celebrations on Moran Hill. Koreans take this holiday very seriously and you will more than be expected to sing, dance, and play around with them during the festivities. Could there be a better time to go?
- All the must see sites of a Pyongyang tour - Kumsusan Palace of the Sun, the DMZ, the Korean War Museum and all the grandest monuments.
- Special May Day events: These may include fireworks, mass dances or special performances.
- Visits to the DMZ, Kaesong and Sariwon as well as trips to rarely visited cities of Pyongsong and Sinuiju.
- Visit the International Friendship Exhibition - two large gift houses holding gifts presented to both Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il from people, governments, and institutions all over the world, located in beautiful Mt. Myohyang.
- Explore the bordertown city of Sinuiju and Dongrim right next to China
DETAILED PROGRAM DOWNLOAD HERE.
Starting from 1199 eur for 5-day tour (1499 eur for 7-day tour & 1799 eur for 9-day tour)
-- If you are interested in one of the tours, please, contact us on [email protected]. --